Royal Palm Society
Our Royal Palm Society is The Villages® Regional Hospital's most prestigious patron recognition. Royal Palm Patrons are those whose cumulative gifts or pledges to our foundation have reached $25,000.
As a Royal Palm patron, you'll join a charitable and caring group of friends and community leaders who help advance medical excellence at The Villages® Regional Hospital by generating needed funds for patient care, programs and projects; purchasing new equipment; and providing support to meet the specific needs of various departments.
Unrestricted gifts to the Royal Palm Society are utilized where the need is greatest and help advance our overall programs and outreach to our community.
Royal Palm patrons enjoy a camaraderie and sense of mission. You will be acknowledged and celebrated for your generous support with a series of honors, hospital privileges and special invitations. Patrons may participate in exclusive functions throughout the year, and each hospital offers VIP patient privileges to Royal Palm patrons and your dependent family members.
Your Royal Palm patronage is synonymous with generosity, outstanding achievement and fellowship.
The mission of our Royal Palm Society is to provide philanthropic support to The Villages® Regional Hospital to ensure it maintains a margin of excellence in providing the highest possible quality of healthcare to our community.
Methods of giving
Gifts may include any combination of the following:
- A donation of $25,000 or more.
- A pledge of $25,000 or more over a period of time.
- A $25,000 gift of stock, real estate or tangible property.
- Special planned gifts and gifts of insurance.
Note: All gifts are subject to approval by The Villages® Regional Hospital Auxiliary Foundation board of directors.
Donor and public recognition
- A plaque dedicating a patient room or other facility.
- A distinctive Royal Palm patron plaque signifying your elite commitment.
- Permanent recognition on our donor wall.
- Special VIP invitations to all The Villages® Regional Hospital Auxiliary Foundation events.
- Public recognition and a photograph with your permission.
Hospital privileges and amenities*
- Royal Palm Society membership card: We will provide you with a card identifying you as a member of this elite circle of friends. Royal Palm patrons and their dependents will receive the private number of our Royal Palm liaison.
- Personal patient representative: Our Royal Palm liaison will assist in coordinating your personal service and expedite administrative procedures, requests, preadmission assistance, etc.
- Personalized admission and registration: At bedside, when possible.
- Preferred parking: Privileged parking for all Royal Palm patrons.
- Emergency care: Every effort will be made to promptly notify your Royal Palm liaison of your arrival. Whenever possible, please let the emergency registrar know you are a Royal Palm patron or show your Royal Palm Society card.
- Upgraded rooms: When your medical condition permits it, you will receive preference for an upgraded room whenever available.
- Special hospital amenities: The Villages® Regional Hospital Auxiliary Foundation coordinates special amenities, including gourmet meals (when medically allowed), guest trays, fruit baskets, robe and slippers, flowers, newspapers, and magazines.
*Privileges and amenities are subject to change.
Current Royal Palm Society members
- Roseanne Brandeburg
- John and Beth Bondurant
- Dale and Sherri Cebert
- Dennis and Edie Demshar
- Robert and Maria Fross
- Thomas Fross
- Larry and Betty Greer
- Robert Griffin
- Maen Hussein and Michelle Viveiros
- Gary and Barbara Kadow
- Diane Kupchak
- Ray and Trini Leggiero
- Jim Lemon
- Paul and Effie Miller
- Duane and Sandy Nusbaum
- Jutta Owens
- John and Cynthia Parr-Rabley
- Mary Ann Richards
- Francis and Linda Robacker
- Scott and Kelly Robertson
- Rotary Club President
- Tom and Kim Ruggie
- Charlie and Debbie Smith
- Jim and Pam Smothers
- Wendy L. Staniforth
- Sumter Landing Bike Club President
- Don and Bonnie Waggoner
The Villages® Regional Hospital Auxiliary Foundation