The Villages® Regional Hospital (TVRH) Auxiliary Foundation is pleased to offer scholarships to assist and encourage education in healthcare-related courses of study. These scholarships are available annually to hospital team members as well as high school seniors residing in the hospital's service area.
In 2018, the TVRH Auxiliary Foundation awarded 15 scholarships to current team members who are furthering their education in the healthcare field. By funding the education of our team, we are able to enhance the skillful talent we have to care for the patients in our growing community. The Foundation also awarded 14 scholarships to area high school seniors to pursue their education in healthcare sciences.
We would like to thank our scholarship partners, both corporate and individual, for their dedication to continuing education for current and future healthcare professionals. It is because of your generosity that we are able to enhance the healthcare field in our own community.
Click on any of the links below to learn more about our Corporate Scholarship Partners...
- Diana Ballard and John Capone
- Russ and Marie D'Emidio
- Grace AME and William F. Crumel, Jr. Foundation
- Dr. and Mrs. Edwin McDaniel
- Jim and Pam Smothers
- Dave and Cindy Taylor
On behalf of The Villages® Regional Hospital Auxiliary Foundation Board of Directors, congratulations to the 2018 scholarship recipients on their decision to further their education. We are excited to be able to assist you in achieving your goals!
2018 Team member scholarships
- Diana Abshier, Cardiac Cath
- Robyn Baggott, Intensive Care Unit
- Destiny Branum, Pharmacy
- Lori DeForge, Medical
- Donna Hickman, Progressive Care Unit
- Rhoda Lopez-Johnson, Acute Rehab
- Carrington Mercer, Observation
- Gayatri Muldeo, Progressive Care Unit
- Annabelle Ogerio, Rehab
- Runali (Tina) Patel, Medical
- Sandra Pelton, Pharmacy
- Deidre Rosemond, Auxiliary Foundation
- Jenna Skinner, Perioperative OR
- Christine Stein, Observation
- Shirley Vega, Surgery Center
2018 Student scholarships
- Rosalia Andrade, South Sumter High
- Rakiya Blackwell, Wildwood Middle High
- Lizbeth Cruz, South Sumter High
- Ana Gamez, South Sumter High
- Hailey Hacker, South Sumter High
- Genesis Heart, The Villages High School
- Antonio Hernandez, South Sumter High
- Raisha Howladar, South Sumter High
- Riley Hughes, South Sumter High
- Robbie Knee, South Sumter High
- Alaina Nguyen, The Villages High School
- Marissa Schreiner, Wildwood Middle High
- Cloey Street, South Sumter High
- Jerica Tillie, Wildwood Middle High
To apply for a healthcare scholarship from The Villages® Regional Hospital Auxiliary Foundation, call 352.751.8871.