The Villages® Regional Hospital (TVRH) Auxiliary Foundation is pleased to offer scholarships to assist and encourage education in healthcare-related courses of study. These scholarships are available annually to hospital team members as well as high school seniors residing in the hospital's service area.
In 2016, the TVRH Auxiliary Foundation awarded 15 scholarships to current team members who are furthering their education in the healthcare field. By funding the education of our team, we are able to enhance the skillful talent we have to care for the patients in our growing community. The Foundation also awarded 9 scholarships to area high school seniors to pursue their education in healthcare sciences.
We would like to thank our scholarship partners, both corporate and individual, for their dedication to continuing education for current and future healthcare professionals. It is because of your generosity that we are able to enhance the healthcare field in our own community.
- Jim and Pam Smothers
- Russ and Marie D'Emidio
- Dr. and Mrs. Edwin McDaniel
- Diana Ballard
On behalf of The Villages® Regional Hospital Auxiliary Foundation Board of Directors, congratulations to the 2016 scholarship recipients on their decision to further their education. We are excited to be able to assist you in achieving your goals!
Team member scholarships
- Patricia Altaffer, Pharmacy
- George Asencio, Patient Care administration
- Mary Bansemer, Intermediate care unit
- Kady Curry, Surgical
- Willie Hudson, Intensive care unit
- Sherina Kanhai, Patient registration
- Nichole Kelly, Co-management
- Keisha Lewis-Newby, Laboratory
- Kristina LoSurdo, Cardiac medical unit
- TaBresha Miller, Radiology
- Jamie Roberts, Pharmacy
- Jesmarie Santiago, Patient registration
- Luz Thomas, Emergency department
- Sondra Tucker, Patient registration
- Bridgette Underwood, Intermediate care unit
- Alexandra Arnold, South Sumter High School
- Delaney Coffman, Wildwood Middle High School
- Michell Hernandez, Villages Charter High School
- Elijah Hughes, South Sumter High School
- Aqueaya Isham, Wildwood Middle High School
- Savannah Jones, South Sumter High School
- Yaritza Maldonado, South Sumter High School
- Sanjay Singh, Villages Charter High School
- Katelee Wells, South Sumter High School
To apply for a healthcare scholarship from The Villages® Regional Hospital Auxiliary Foundation, call 352.751.8871.