The Villages® Regional Hospital Auxiliary Foundation has been a touchstone of leadership and support for the important work of healing in our community. Our Touchstone Society is a unique VIP program for special friends and their families who are touchstones of leadership and support for our foundation.
This annual giving program offers donors and their families the opportunity to establish an annual gift-making relationship with the hospital and earn VIP benefits throughout the year. Members (and family members living in their household) are entitled to the following benefits:
- Upgrade to private patient room (when applicable).
- One free family member meal each day within our TVRH facilities.
- Discounts on additional meals in TVRH facilities (10 percent).
- Discounts on flowers and gifts in our gift shop (10 percent).
- Preferred hospital parking.
- Personalized hospital admission.
- A patient advocate through the foundation office.
- Recognition of your family on the foundation's website.
- Annual recognition dinner and invitations to special events.
For a single donation of $2,500 Touchstone Society members are entitled to these VIP benefits and more for one full year. For further information, view our Touchstone Society brochure.
Touchstone Society members
- Christine Cote and Hugo Yepez
- Jan and Sharon Digman
- Pete and Betty Schwenk
- Terry and Joy Upton