Helpful Information for Patients and Visitors
Hospital visiting hours are from 9 a.m. until 7 p.m. Our visitation policy (effective October 5, 2021) includes:
- All admitted patients will be tested for COVID-19; outpatient surgical and catheterization lab patients will be screened prior to their procedure.
- All visitors will be screened for COVID-19.
- Four visitors — two at a time at the bedside — will be allowed per admitted patient for the duration of the patient’s stay.
- Visiting hours are from 9 a.m. until 7 p.m.
- Face masks are required at all times while in the hospital.
- With the exception of COVID-19-positive patients, one visitor per patient will be allowed in the E.R. at UF Health Leesburg Hospital, UF Health The Villages® Hospital and The Brownwood Freestanding E.R. subject to available seating.
- No one under age 18 is permitted to visit in the hospital.
- Exceptions will be made for adult patients receiving end-of-life care.
Self-parking for patients and visitors is available in front of the hospital's main entrance as well as near the Advanced Surgery Center entrance. Courtesy carts driven by dedicated volunteers are available most days to provide transportation to and from the parking areas and the main entrance. Valet parking is available for a nominal fee.
Click here to view a map of the hospital's first floor along with a floor directory.
Cafeteria and Cafe
The hospital cafeteria is located on the second floor. Guests can enjoy an extensive assortment of food items from the salad and deli bar, grab-and-go display, and hot entrée menu. In addition to the hospital's main cafeteria, a cafe is available on the first floor (next to the Gift Shop/main lobby) serving a smaller menu as well as freshly baked cookies!