Helpful Information for Patients and Visitors
Hospital visiting hours are from 9 a.m. until 7 p.m. Our visitation policy (effective July 21, 2021) includes:
- All admitted patients (including the E.R.) will be tested for COVID-19.
- 2 visitors will be allowed per admitted patient for the duration of the patient’s stay.
- Face masks are required at all times while in the hospital.
- 1 visitor will be allowed per patient in the E.R. at this time.
- No one under age 18 is permitted to visit in the hospital.
Self-parking for patients and visitors is available in front of the hospital's main entrance as well as near the Advanced Surgery Center entrance. Courtesy carts driven by dedicated volunteers are available most days to provide transportation to and from the parking areas and the main entrance. Valet parking is available for a nominal fee.
Click here to view a map of the hospital's first floor along with a floor directory.
Cafeteria and Cafe
The hospital cafeteria is located on the second floor. Guests can enjoy an extensive assortment of food items from the salad and deli bar, grab-and-go display, and hot entrée menu. In addition to the hospital's main cafeteria, a cafe is available on the first floor (next to the Gift Shop/main lobby) serving a smaller menu as well as freshly baked cookies!