Reminders during COVID-19
Don't Delay Your Care
Find a Doctor
- If you need to find a doctor, our online directory can help.
Visit our Emergency Room
- Our hospital emergency room and freestanding E.R. at Brownwood are open and safely providing the care you need right away.
Focus on Your Safety
UF Health The Villages® Hospital adheres to a number of measures designed to protect our patients, visitors and staff. Thank you for placing your trust in us to meet your health care needs.
Our visitation policy (effective May 3, 2021) includes:
- Four visitors per patient for the duration of the patient's stay - allowing two visitors in the hospital at a time
- E.R. patients are allowed one adult visitor for the duration of the patient's stay
- No visitors are allowed for COVID-19-positive inpatients, exceptions may be made at end of life with appropriate adherence to safety guidelines
- Visitors and staff are required to wear face masks at all times while in the hospital