Reminders during COVID-19
Don't Delay Your Care
Find a Doctor
- If you need to find a doctor, our online directory can help.
Visit our Emergency Room
- Our hospital emergency room and freestanding E.R. at Brownwood are open and safely providing the care you need right away.
Focus on Your Safety
UF Health The Villages® Hospital adheres to a number of measures designed to protect our patients, visitors and staff. Thank you for placing your trust in us to meet your health care needs.
Hospital visiting hours are from 9 a.m. until 7 p.m. Our visitation policy (effective July 21, 2021) includes:
- All admitted patients (including the E.R.) will be tested for COVID-19.
- 2 visitors will be allowed per admitted patient for the duration of the patient’s stay.
- Face masks are required at all times while in the hospital.
- No visitors are allowed in the E.R. at this time.
- No one under age 18 is permitted to visit in the hospital.