UF Health The Villages® Hospital serves a diverse community of individuals who may have language assistance needs. To accommodate their needs, the Hospital offers the following interpretation services:
- Qualified on-site foreign language Interpreters
- Qualified on-site American Sign language Interpreters
- High quality video-remote interpreting services
- American Sign Language (English)
- American Sign Language (Spanish)
- Foreign Language (Spanish)
- Telephone foreign language Interpreters
Interpretation services are available to assist patients, family members and other legally authorized individuals at no cost, 24/7. Please request these services as you arrive and at any point during your hospital stay.
It is our goal to provide quality communication between patients, families and healthcare providers to promote high-quality and safe care.