UF Health The Villages® Hospital is proud to offer the latest, most advanced imaging services available. High-quality care combined with our experienced team of certified radiologists and technologists adds up to a trusted name in imaging services in Central Florida.
Our full range of imaging services includes:
- CT scan.
- Diagnostic radiology.
- Electroencephalogram (EEG).
- Interventional radiology.
- Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI).
- Nuclear medicine.
Our interventional radiology team performs more than 40 different procedures, including (but not limited to):
- Central lines and PICC lines.
- Chest ports.
- Clot dissolving techniques.
- Dialysis cath.
- Gastrostomy tube.
- Hip aspirations.
- Kidney ablations.
- Needle biopsy.
- Stent placement.
- Steroid injections in hip and back.
- Temporary dialysis cath.
- Infection and abscess drainage.
- Vena cava filter.
For more information or to schedule an appointment, call 352.751.8888. Same-day and next-day appointments are available.