TVRH Rehabilitation Hospital
The Villages® Regional Hospital is home to the 20-bed TVRH Rehabilitation Hospital, an acute inpatient rehabilitation facility for patients who suffer from chronic conditions including, but not limited to, stroke, spinal cord injury, amputation, brain injury, neurological disorders, and knee or hip replacement.
Located on the 5th floor of the hospital's new North Tower, TVRH Rehabilitation Hospital features a physical therapy gym, communal dining hall, and an activities of daily living (ADL) suite. Patients receive around-the-clock care, occupational therapy, speech pathology, social services and case management, neuropsychology, and more.
With easy access to diagnostic testing and hospital services, as well as comprehensive physician oversight, TVRH Rehabilitation Hospital makes sure that patients have the proper therapy needed to improve their overall quality of life.
What type of patients do we treat?
- Spinal cord injury.
- Brain injury.
- Major multiple trauma.
- Hip fracture.
- Neurological disorders.
- Knee or hip replacement.
What services do we provide?
- Comprehensive physician oversight—patients are seen daily by a rehabilitation physician.
- 24/7 rehabilitation nursing care.
- Physical therapy, occupational therapy, and speech/language pathology.
- Social services and case management.
How is the TVRH Rehabilitation Hospital different from a skilled nursing facility?
- The intensity of our physician oversight far exceeds what is provided in a skilled nursing facility.
- We provide intense therapy services 3 hours a day, 5 days a week.
- The entire team at TVRH Rehabilitation Hospital meets regularly to discuss patient progress, functional status and discharge plans.
Making a referral
All of our patients must obtain a physician referral before being admitted to TVRH Rehabilitation Hospital. Referring your patients to us has never been easier. Our rehabilitation services are covered by most insurance policies.